Made out of Pima Cotton which is the world's softest cotton. This Pima Cotton breathes and, for baby's sensitive skin, is better than bamboo rayon and other synthetic materials. Because of the remarkably strong thread these knits hold their shape better and last longer.
- Made from the softest, lightweight jersey weave, this is sure to be an essential for those summer climates
- Snaps are located along the inseam.
- For luxurious comfort, extra-long staple Pima is the world's softest cotton.
- Natural cotton breathes and, for baby's sensitive skin, is better than bamboo rayon and other synthetic materials.
- Unlike short-staple cotton and bamboo, Pima cotton will never pill and will stay forever soft.
When it comes to the impact on the environment, the surest way to make a difference is simply to buy less. One way to make that easier is choosing only high-quality clothing, made from natural, long-lasting fabrics—such as Pima cotton.